We are hiring a Project and Business Manager
The European PVC Profiles and related Building Products Association EPPA represents the manufacturers of plastic window systems and related building products in Europe. EPPA supports the sustainable growth of its members in all European countries by working together and relying on each other to ensure environment-friendly quality.
In Brussels, EPPA has a small team that forms part of a larger office community. We are looking for a Business and Project Manager who can support our everyday business on site.
EPPA is a small organization that has an equally small, flexible team. All team members have the opportunity to grow in areas that interest them most but are also ready to get engaged in new fields, previously unknown to them. This includes legal analysis, advocacy, technical expertise in the field of plastics and chemistry, marketing and standardization.
We focus on skills, not qualifications. As a member of the EPPA team you work independently, are fast learning, curious and well organized. It is less about what you did until today but more about what you are ready to do tomorrow. We are looking for your can-do attitude that focuses on solutions and results.
As a small organisational entity, we share offices with partners and our umbrella association. We seek synergies in working and living with them by considering the whole floor as one, co-working, office community.
In a small team, everyone can make a huge difference – will you be the one to make this difference for us?
You are highly organized and you find it easy to work independently, not afraid to take the initiative where needed. You take pleasure in working self-sufficiently in a small team. You are excellent at prioritizing and managing multiple tasks and deliverables; you’re good under stress, and you know how to ask for help when needed. You bring a sense of humour to your work and are not afraid to approach people. Occasional travelling to the neighbouring countries should not be a problem for you.
In EPPA, you will coordinate our internal and external activities and network. This includes project-related work on technical subjects but also our political public affairs work. In particular, you will be asked to support the extension of our network to Poland.
We are offering a full time paid internship with the prospect of a full time position upon completion of the internship.
Serious candidates should send their Euro CV (including a picture) to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 07.04.2020
Please note that only candidates fitting the profile below will be considered.
- Coordinate projects internally and externally
- Coordinate and oversee all office activities and operations to secure efficiency
- Act as the contact point for members & network
- Take care of the association’s website (upload and create content)
- Manage meetings/agendas/travel arrangements/appointments
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Support the preparation of reports and presentations
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Take minutes
- Great communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Experience in working with WordPress and Mailchimp
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop will be considered an advantage
- Undergraduate level studies required.
- Very good command of English is required. Any knowledge of Polish, French and/or German will be considered an advantage.